We are looking for a Graphic Designer a good-hearted person that works well collectively and individually. You will collaborate with project managers and copywriters, you will be a part of creating compelling print media, online ads, social graphics, landing pages, email layouts, and other assets for candidates throughout the nation and abroad. This is an exciting opportunity for a designer with a strong work ethic, looking to learn a lot in a short period of time, energetic with the thrive in a fast pace environment.Graphic Design Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive graphic design support, e.g., direct mail, online ads, email design, logos, gifs, marketing materials, web content, and more.
- Develop compelling graphics and branding.
- Work with individuals and groups to translate creative briefs into solid design concepts with captivating design and clean text layout, translating the story of our client effectively.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- BA or BS degree in graphic design, interactive multimedia development, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a graphic design role is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing requirements, manage deadlines, establish priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex information and concepts.
- Ability to perform in an individual contributor role while also excelling in a team environment.
- Preferably two or more years of experience in a graphic design role.